Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Scoop - March 15, 2015



Have to Do
My students have a math test this week!  We're going on spring break at the end of next week so the end of this unit was carefully timed. For their pre-test math review, I always make up a packet that looks just like the test so that students feel more comfortable when they sit down for their actual math test. This time, since we're obsessing over Kahoot, I'm going to create a quiz from their practice.  I love how it gives them instant feedback and it keeps the students engaged.  

I usually have my Sunday Scoop up way, way, way earlier on Sunday.  I'm very behind today.  Reason being...I'm exhausted.  Things have been very difficult lately and it has really zapped my energy.  It took about all that I have in me to write this blog post.  So, sleep is a have to.  I need to get my energy back.  :)

My mom loves Shutterfly books and I have one in the works for her.  Their 50% off promo ends tonight so I have to get that thing all finished up!!

Hope to Do
In case you're new to my blog, I'm a freelance makeup artist with M•A•C and a true M•A•C junkie at heart.  I love makeup and that will never change.  I'm hoping to do a nice little shopping trip as a little pick-me-up.  Makeup is a girl's best friend.  

I loved using excite.com this week and I'm excited to add it to my newsELA plan.  The kids love the websites and I'll definitely be using them more this week to help my class prepare for Smarter Balanced Assessments.

Happy to Do
I found THE BEST hostel in Santorini for my trip this summer.  I am super excited to go sleep in a cave.  Seriously.  The place is called Caveland it looks I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Come link up with us and The Teaching Trio!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment